Why you should go climbing for a day in Siurana
Rock climbing is one of the most satisfying and natural things you can do as a sport. The rocks around Siurana offer more than 1500 routes for every level. There are as many world-famous hard routes as there are easy routes. During your climbing day we will explore with you the the climbing cliffs of Siurana, we will teach you exactly what you need to progress during the day and we will of course climb a lot. All the coaching you will receive is very individual and for sure you will have an experience that you will not forget.
Prices Full day (6 hours) Half day (3 hours)
1 Participant 180 € 150€
2 Participants 100 € 80€
3 Participants 80 € 60€
4 and more Participants 65 € 50€
- You get as much coaching as you want. By the end of the day there should be no questions left unanswered. We want you to be confident in what you have learned here with us.
- Climbing Siurana provides you with all the climbing equipment you need for the course(harness, helmets, ropes etc.), except for climbing shoes. Shoes can be rented in the local climbing shop for 4 € a day.
- We will make nice climbing pictures of you and the group. By the end of the course you can take these with you as a souvenir.
- Your traveling costs are not included. We will meet up in Cornudella de Montsant and drive from there on together.
- The accommodation has to be booked additionally.
- You have to bring your own Climbing shoes or rent them here for 4€ a day.
- Food and drinks are not included in the price.
Through the reservation link you can book your Climbing Day with us and choose the option for a deposit payment (0€). In the next 24 hourse we will confirm your date and the course is reserved for you. If we have to decline the coursedate we will send you back your deposit money. The payment is regulated by our partner "Wetravel". Of course you can contact us beforehand about your prefered date or you can write us a Whatsapp Message.
Booking - Climbing Day
Reserve now your Climbing Day in Siurana
It was awesome. Perfect weather and beautiful views. Patient and humorous instruction that was targeted to our level and made sure we would learn to lead climb safely.Gitta Zomorodi
This trip exceeded our expectations. We were just expecting a fun climbing trip but it turned into a truly special experience. Marten took so much time to coach and critique our individual styles, not only to push us to climb harder ,but to make us better climbers. We had so much fun and he is such a wonderful person, we can’t wait to climb with him again.Caroline Deason
Marten is an excellent climber and even better trainer. He has a keen eye for dweak spots and offers an individual approach to correct them. His strong focus on safety impressed me. Most of all, he obviously enjoys teaching and climbing and is super stoked. I absolutely enjoyed the day on perfect rock in Siurana.Bastian Mueller