Skills you should bring with you from the gym
In case you already climbed once or more often in the gym or outdoors, this is the course for you. In one week you will learn everything from correct belaying, rope techniques and lead climbing. We will explain to you in detail the differences between indoor and outdoor climbing so in the future you can go outdoor climbing on your own and with big confidence.
The goal of this course is that you will be able to leadclimb safely on the rocks and in the gym.
If you have never climbed before than maybe our "Beginner climbing course" is a good choice for you.
Find the perfect accommodation for you!
- You get as much coaching as you want. By the end of the course there should be no questions left unanswered. We want you to be confident in what you have learned here with us.
- By the end of the week you will get a booklet which contains all the knowledge you have learnt in the course.
- Climbing Siurana provides you with all the climbing equipment you need for the course(harness, helmets, ropes etc.), except for climbing shoes. Shoes can be rented in the local climbing shop for 4 € a day.
- All the transportation cost from the accommodation to the rock and back is included. Furthermore we offer a free shuttle transfer from Reus or Tarragona to Siurana when you arrive and when you leave.
- We will make nice climbing pictures of you and the group. By the end of the course you can take these with you as a souvenir.
- Your costs for the travel are not included. But we offer a shuttle service from Barcelona Airport to Siurana for additional 60 €
- The accommodation is not included. However you have the chance to book it additionally. You can choose between cheaper options like camping and more expensive options like an appartement.
- You have to bring your own Climbing shoes or rent them here for 4€ a day.
- Food is not included in the price. There is the option to go shopping together on your arrival day. There are many shops and restaurant in Cornudella de Montsant and Siurana where you can get your meals.
- Welcoming of the group and introduction into the climbing area Siurana
- getting to know the equipment and building up trust
- learning the difference between the gym and outdoor
- introduction into belaying a leadclimber
- climbing in top rope
- judging of the rock and how to choose the perfect route for you
- introduction into climbing on lead with different exercises
- rope guidance and correct clipping
- theme of the day: climbing and falling
- dynamic belaying
- how to fall safely
- falling exercises
- advanced rope techniques
- rappelling down
- how to tie up a belay device
- repetition of the techniques
- examination of the content by the climbing coach
Booking - Course
Reserve now a place in this course