Climbingcamp - Rockclimbing for advanced
The duration of this course is 5 days. Nevertheless you should always plan in a day of rest in the middle of the course to allow you body to recover.
We climb together in the famous areas Siurana, Margalef and Montsant. This three areas offer us many different types of rock and climbing styles. Thanks to the diversity of routes we can learn new techniques and improve our climbing abilities.
Normally a climbing day takes about 6-7 hours depending on the group.
The goal of this course is to develop as a climber. We want to teach you new aspects and skills so you can climb better in the future. Together we identify your weaknesses and show you how to fix them.
First of all we analyse your strength and weaknesses. With that we get to know you better as a climber and are able to create a coaching plan for the days to come. We will give you certain climbing tasks like climbing an overhanging route or doing a route with small footholds so that you can work your weaknesses. Additionally we will show you exercises to strengthen and stabilize your body. At the end of the camp we assess your progress and provide you with a plan how to continue improving your climbing ability.
Book now your trip to Siurana
- You get as much coaching as you want. By the end of the course, there should be no questions left unanswered. We want you to be confident in what you have learned here with us.
- Climbing Siurana provides you with all the climbing equipment you need for the course(harness, helmets, ropes etc.), except for climbing shoes. Shoes can be rented in the local climbing shop for 4 € a day.
- All the transportation cost from the accommodation to the rock and back is included. Furthermore, we offer a free shuttle transfer from Reus or Tarragona to Siurana when you arrive and when you leave.
- We will take nice climbing pictures of you and the group. By the end of the course, you can take these with you as a souvenir.
- Your costs for the travel are not included. If you don't know how to get to Siurana and how we can help you, check our site How to get to Siurana
- The accommodation is not included. However, you have the chance to book it additionally. You can choose between cheaper options like camping and more expensive options like an apartment.
- You have to bring your own climbing shoes or rent them here for 4€ a day.
- Food is not included in the price. There is the option to go shopping together on your arrival day. There are many shops and restaurant in Cornudella de Montsant and Siurana where you can get your meals.
"During our camps we keep the groups small, so we can focus on you and coach you very personally. I am looking forward to coaching you, to work on your weaknesses and to pass on my knowledge."
"Fear of falling, technical deficiencies or mental barriers - together we will develop a plan to overcome your plateau and to improve long term as a climber. "
Single person - 425€
Two or more people - 400€
List of material you should bring:
- climbing shoes
- warm clothes (depending on the season)
- rain jacket
- approach shoes
- climbing backpack (20liter)
- water bottle
- sun cream