Climbingcamp Margalef - Sportclimbing and coaching
The duration of this climbing week is 7 days. The arrival day is Saturday, and we will be happy to pick you up in Tarragona in the afternoon/evening. From there we go to the accommodation in Ulldemolins.
On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we go intensively climbing and cover various subjects. From on sight climbing to fall training, we go through all the possible ways you can improve your climbing skills. We always plan an active rest day for Wednesday, where we focus more on strategies for regeneration and injury prevention. There is also a yoga class for climbers who want to participate.
Thursday to Saturday we will climb again in Margalef and try to show you further opportunities for improvement and show you specific exercises to work on your weaknesses.
Sunday is departure day, and we will take you back to Tarragona in the morning.
On average, we climb between 6 and 7 hours a day.
The aim of this climbing week is to help and coach you as a climber. We want to give you new perspectives and skills for your passion for rock climbing. Together we will uncover your weaknesses and opportunities for improvement and give you clear instructions on how you can improve in the future.
The first thing we do is conduct a strengths and weaknesses analysis. This way we get to know you better as a climber and can create a plan to coach you in the best possible way in the coming days.
We will give you various climbing tasks to complete. We will also show you strength and stabilization exercises with which you can strengthen your body and correct imbalances. At the end of the climbing camp, we will analyze you again and give you plans and instructions for home so that you can continue on the path of improvement.
Book now your spot in our Camp
- You get as much coaching as you want. By the end of the course, there should be no questions left unanswered. We want you to be confident in what you have learned here with us.
- Climbing Siurana provides you with all the climbing equipment you need for the course(harness, helmets, ropes etc.), except for climbing shoes.
- All the transportation cost from the accommodation to the rock and back is included. Furthermore, we offer a free transfer from Reus or Tarragona to the accommodation in Ulldemolins.
- We will take nice climbing pictures of you and the group. By the end of the course, you can take these with you as a souvenir.
- Your costs for the travel are not included. If you don't know how to get to Margalef and how we can help you, check our site How to get to Siurana
- The accommodation is not included and has to be paid separately. You will be accommodated in the Refugio in Ulldemolins and the price is 17€ per night.
- You have to bring your own climbing shoes.
- Food is not included in the price. There is the option to go shopping together on your arrival day. You can cook in the accommodation or order the meals.
DichaClimbingguide, Yoga teacher
"Fear of falling, technical deficiencies or mental barriers - together we will develop a plan to overcome your plateau and to improve long term as a climber. "
"During our camps we keep the groups small, so we can focus on you and coach you very personally. I am looking forward to coaching you, to work on your weaknesses and to pass on my knowledge."
Single person - 625€
Two or more people - 600€
Early booking discount - up to 90 days before the camp starts - 550€
List of material you should bring:
- climbing shoes
- chalk bag
- warm clothes (depending on the season)
- rain jacket
- approach shoes
- climbing backpack (20liter)
- water bottle
- sun cream